Dogs are the best

hellllllo DOGs lovers 

Americans have fallen in love with their dogs. We have dog walkers, dog groomers, dog parks and dog-friendly hotels. We buy organic dog food, put our pets on puppy Prozac and dress them up in costumes for Halloween. In the last 15 years, the amount of money spent on pets in the U.S. jumped from $17 billion to $43 billion. 
my friend says : "I don't like dogs, I love them to pieces! My whole life has been dedicated to dogs. Dogs earned my a living,  As a retired Professional Dog Trainer, Behaviorist, Professional Groomer & I really wouldn't change much of it. I love dogs. Especially well trained ones. Dogs are smarter than cats"

"Honestly. Dog's are amazing, they risk their lives to protect us. They're family members, they know and can tell when you're upset and they comfort you. The difference between dog's and cat's. Are that cat's make you work for their affection. While dog's alway's give it. I personally prefer dog's. Because I feel safe around him especially with him in my house. Its unbelievable the amount of courage dogs have."

Dogs are Beautiful watch this





More Videos :
- A Bird playing with a dog
- Funny swiming Cat  
- beautiful cats playing
- crazy bird playing with a cat  
- The bestest guilty Dogs compilation lol  
- Best Funny Animal Attacks 2014  
- Cats Jump Fail

Read more: Q&A: Do We Love Our Dogs More than People? - TIME http://content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1888304,00.html#ixzz2rsRV64o9
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post